***Please note that we are temporarily closed due to the virus outbreak. We will reopen when the government allows personal care businesses to reopen. Thank you for your patience and continued support!***
Please note that you should receive a confirmation email shortly after you book an online appointment. If you do not receive an email confirmation, it is very likely your appointment did not book. If you are unsure, please call the applicable location to confirm!
- Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance, we want you to love your lashes and your experience at Lola Lash Bar. If, for any reason, you are unhappy with the results, please contact us within 3 days so that we can schedule an appointment to rectify the issue.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. Otherwise, a fee of 50% of the service cost will be charged to the client. Clients who do not notify us of a cancellation (no-show) will be charged a fee of 50% of the service cost. Payment in advance may be required for those with a history of no shows or cancelled appointments without 24 hours notice.
- Should you be running late, we will hold your appointment for 15 minutes provided we hear from you. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your service, your appointment will need to be rescheduled. At this point your appointment will be given up to someone on our cancellation list.
- For the safety of our clients, technicians and children, children are not allowed in the salon unattended by a parent. We will be unable to proceed with your appointment if you arrive with children. Please understand that our services require a lot of concentration and detailed work, therefore if you have scheduled an appointment, please arrange for childcare. And as courtesy to our other clients, we strive to provide a calm and relaxing environment for everyone to enjoy.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, debit and cash. We do not accept American Express or Cheques.
- Clients under the age of 18 will require a parent/guardian signature at check-in. If your parent/guardian is unable to attend, please email the applicable location for a Consent Form to be completed and signed at home and brought with you.