The best of both worlds! Silk lashes are combined with Volume lashes to create the perfect in-between set. This is a great option for those that desire a little more volume than the Classic lashes (Synthetic or Silk).
Hybrid Lash Extensions
Can I swim, shower, exercise, or visit a spa while wearing eyelash extensions?
Yes. The bonding agent we use is waterproof and allows you to shower, swim, exercise etc. Special care is required but overall maintenance is low. We do recommend however that you do not wash your eye area for at least 24 hours after the eyelash application.
How do I take care of my new eyelash extensions?
- Do not get lashes wet for at least 24 hours
- Use oil-free eye makeup remover
- Avoid hot steam or sauna (minimize hot yoga)
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach to avoid pressure on the extensions
- Avoid running water directly on your lashes
- Do not rub, pick or pull your eyes
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler